▪ For information on immediate shelter and where to apply for shelter, call the emergency shelter hotline at 1-800-535-7252
▪ If you are a family looking for shelter Monday through Friday, contact the Virginia Williams Family Resource Center at 202-724-4208 or stop by 920-A Rhode Island Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20018
▪ For a list of shelters and other resources in the Metropolitan DC area to go to for help, go to the Interfaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington, DC for Emergency Food and Shelter Directory at http://www.ifcmw.org/Default.asp?page=search_online
▪ To contact the Hypothermia Hotline call 1-800-535-7252
▪ For Legal Help: If you have a legal problem or question and would like to speak or meet with a lawyer, please call 202-328-5500.