The Legal Clinic seeks to hire an attorney to join our efforts to bring justice to DC residents who are homeless or at risk or becoming so. Please see the announcement here and circulate to excellent candidates. Many thanks!
Find us on Social Media
- The Final Homeless Services Reform Amendment Act: Where We Stand
- It Matters Where We Stand – Remarks by Patty Mullahy Fugere
- Dear DC Council, please read this before your final vote on the HSRA bill.
- Three Decades of Gratitude
- Action Alert: Tell DC Council to Stand with, Not Against, People Experiencing Homelessness
- DC Council Says Costs of Helping Homeless People Too High As It Hands Over $82 Million to a Developer
- Over 40 Organizations Say Vote No in HSRA Bill Sign-on Letter
- Action Alert – The HSRA Bill goes before full DC Council on November 7!
- Continuing Eligibility Standards for Shelter must be Fair, Just, and Transparent
- ACTION UPDATE on the HSRA!