The Legal Clinic seeks to hire an attorney to join our efforts to bring justice to DC residents who are homeless or at risk or becoming so. Please see the announcement here and circulate to excellent candidates. Many thanks!
- Our 2017 Lane Evans Home Court Fellows Reflect on their Experiences
- What does political will to end homelessness in DC look like? Not this.
- Welcome Families to Vibrant Neighborhoods
- Home Court 30 and Legal Clinic 30th Anniversary
- A Warmer Welcome Home….
- Choosing Hope
- Keep the Door Open for DC’s Homeless Families
- Top Ten Reasons to Join the Legal Clinic’s #GivingTuesday Campaign TODAY
- Discriminatory Development Practices And The Affordable Housing Crisis in DC
- A Step Toward Ending Discrimination Against Housing Applicants with Criminal Records