It’s tonight! Wednesday, March 16th. Don’t let the Metro Blues get you down! Come watch as the Hoya Lawya Georgetown Law Faculty and Administration take on the Hill’s Angels of the U.S. Congress! Click the link above for more info.
Home » Posts Tagged "Georgetown University Law School"
Find us on Social Media
- Continuing Eligibility Standards for Shelter must be Fair, Just, and Transparent
- ACTION UPDATE on the HSRA!
- TAKE ACTION today on the HSRA!
- Build Bridges Not Walls: Oppose Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Residency Standard
- DC’s Current Residency Requirement Puts Homeless Youth and Families at Risk
- Reform Rapid Re-housing Now to Increase Housing Stability
- This Crisis Cannot be Solved by Imposing Arbitrary Time Limits on Housing
- Requiring that Families Show “Clear and Convincing Evidence” of Homelessness
- Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Changes to Homeless Services Law: Reducing Bathrooms in DC General Replacements
- DC’s Progressive Values Must Guide Its Homeless Services Policies