It’s tonight! Wednesday, March 16th. Don’t let the Metro Blues get you down! Come watch as the Hoya Lawya Georgetown Law Faculty and Administration take on the Hill’s Angels of the U.S. Congress! Click the link above for more info.
Home » Posts Tagged "Georgetown University Law School"
- Our 2017 Lane Evans Home Court Fellows Reflect on their Experiences
- What does political will to end homelessness in DC look like? Not this.
- Welcome Families to Vibrant Neighborhoods
- Home Court 30 and Legal Clinic 30th Anniversary
- A Warmer Welcome Home….
- Choosing Hope
- Keep the Door Open for DC’s Homeless Families
- Top Ten Reasons to Join the Legal Clinic’s #GivingTuesday Campaign TODAY
- Discriminatory Development Practices And The Affordable Housing Crisis in DC
- A Step Toward Ending Discrimination Against Housing Applicants with Criminal Records