The DC Interagency Council on Homelessness is holding a special meeting on Tuesday, October 26th at 9:30am, to vote on the Winter Plan for the upcoming hypothermia season. The meeting will be held at MPD Regional Operations Command (ROC) 801 Shepherd St NW. With regard to meeting the needs of families this winter, the current version of the Plan relies upon outplacing families into housing at a quick enough pace to free up capacity in the shelters. Already the District has been unable to keep up the anticipated pace, and there is no back-up plan identified. We urge concerned community members to attend the ICH...
Home » Posts Tagged "Normal human body temperature"
Find us on Social Media
- The time to speak up about the Homeless Services Reform Act is now!
- Homeless Services Reform Amendment Act of 2017
- Help the Legal Clinic Do More!
- The Time to Demand a Just, Humane Response to Homelessness in DC is Now
- Community and Elected Leaders Worlds Apart on Urgency of Affordable Housing
- Set Up to Fail – Rapid Rehousing in the District of Columbia
- Be part of the community standing in solidarity with Brookland Manor tenants!
- Our 2017 Lane Evans Home Court Fellows Reflect on their Experiences
- What does political will to end homelessness in DC look like? Not this.
- Welcome Families to Vibrant Neighborhoods