The DC Interagency Council on Homelessness is holding a special meeting on Tuesday, October 26th at 9:30am, to vote on the Winter Plan for the upcoming hypothermia season. The meeting will be held at MPD Regional Operations Command (ROC) 801 Shepherd St NW. With regard to meeting the needs of families this winter, the current version of the Plan relies upon outplacing families into housing at a quick enough pace to free up capacity in the shelters. Already the District has been unable to keep up the anticipated pace, and there is no back-up plan identified. We urge concerned community members to attend the ICH...
Home » Posts Tagged "Organizations"
- Our 2017 Lane Evans Home Court Fellows Reflect on their Experiences
- What does political will to end homelessness in DC look like? Not this.
- Welcome Families to Vibrant Neighborhoods
- Home Court 30 and Legal Clinic 30th Anniversary
- A Warmer Welcome Home….
- Choosing Hope
- Keep the Door Open for DC’s Homeless Families
- Top Ten Reasons to Join the Legal Clinic’s #GivingTuesday Campaign TODAY
- Discriminatory Development Practices And The Affordable Housing Crisis in DC
- A Step Toward Ending Discrimination Against Housing Applicants with Criminal Records