How are DC government programs and services working for homeless and other low-income DC residents? The DC Council holds hearings throughout the year so that residents can share their needs and concerns. The Council calendar can be found here. The hearings and roundtables are great opportunities for community members to speak out and tell the Council which programs are working and which could be improved to help better meet their needs. Speak out! Use your voice!
- Welcome Families to Vibrant Neighborhoods
- Home Court 30 and Legal Clinic 30th Anniversary
- A Warmer Welcome Home….
- Choosing Hope
- Keep the Door Open for DC’s Homeless Families
- Top Ten Reasons to Join the Legal Clinic’s #GivingTuesday Campaign TODAY
- Discriminatory Development Practices And The Affordable Housing Crisis in DC
- A Step Toward Ending Discrimination Against Housing Applicants with Criminal Records
- Position Announcement
- An Identity Crisis