How are DC government programs and services working for homeless and other low-income DC residents? The DC Council holds hearings throughout the year so that residents can share their needs and concerns. The Council calendar can be found here. The hearings and roundtables are great opportunities for community members to speak out and tell the Council which programs are working and which could be improved to help better meet their needs. Speak out! Use your voice!
Find us on Social Media
- Requiring that Families Show “Clear and Convincing Evidence” of Homelessness
- Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Changes to Homeless Services Law: Reducing Bathrooms in DC General Replacements
- DC’s Progressive Values Must Guide Its Homeless Services Policies
- The time to speak up about the Homeless Services Reform Act is now!
- Homeless Services Reform Amendment Act of 2017
- Help the Legal Clinic Do More!
- The Time to Demand a Just, Humane Response to Homelessness in DC is Now
- Community and Elected Leaders Worlds Apart on Urgency of Affordable Housing
- Set Up to Fail – Rapid Rehousing in the District of Columbia
- Be part of the community standing in solidarity with Brookland Manor tenants!