How are DC government programs and services working for homeless and other low-income DC residents? The DC Council holds hearings throughout the year so that residents can share their needs and concerns. The Council calendar can be found here. The hearings and roundtables are great opportunities for community members to speak out and tell the Council which programs are working and which could be improved to help better meet their needs. Speak out! Use your voice!
Find us on Social Media
- Continuing Eligibility Standards for Shelter must be Fair, Just, and Transparent
- ACTION UPDATE on the HSRA!
- TAKE ACTION today on the HSRA!
- Build Bridges Not Walls: Oppose Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Residency Standard
- DC’s Current Residency Requirement Puts Homeless Youth and Families at Risk
- Reform Rapid Re-housing Now to Increase Housing Stability
- This Crisis Cannot be Solved by Imposing Arbitrary Time Limits on Housing
- Requiring that Families Show “Clear and Convincing Evidence” of Homelessness
- Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Changes to Homeless Services Law: Reducing Bathrooms in DC General Replacements
- DC’s Progressive Values Must Guide Its Homeless Services Policies