How are DC government programs and services working for homeless and other low-income DC residents? The DC Council holds hearings throughout the year so that residents can share their needs and concerns. The Council calendar can be found here. The hearings and roundtables are great opportunities for community members to speak out and tell the Council which programs are working and which could be improved to help better meet their needs. Speak out! Use your voice!
Find us on Social Media
- Community and Elected Leaders Worlds Apart on Urgency of Affordable Housing
- Set Up to Fail – Rapid Rehousing in the District of Columbia
- Be part of the community standing in solidarity with Brookland Manor tenants!
- Our 2017 Lane Evans Home Court Fellows Reflect on their Experiences
- What does political will to end homelessness in DC look like? Not this.
- Welcome Families to Vibrant Neighborhoods
- Home Court 30 and Legal Clinic 30th Anniversary
- A Warmer Welcome Home….
- Choosing Hope
- Keep the Door Open for DC’s Homeless Families