How can I get involved
as a volunteer with the Legal Clinic if I’m not an attorney?
• Host a Fundraising House Party for the Legal
• Help plan and coordinate Legal Clinic events
like Lawyers Pitch In and the Help the Homeless Walk-a-Thon.
• Get involved with our new Young Friends of
the Legal Clinic steering committee and help plan events that attract Legal
Clinic supporters under the age of 35.
• Help Legal Clinic clients prepare testimony
for City Council hearings.
• Help clients move
into their new housing units.
• Reach out to your place of worship or other
favorite community organization to get them involved in bringing an end to
• Help clients tap their power to advocate for
themselves by educating them about services, resources, and laws and policies
that affect them.