• To check your housing status with DC Housing Authority:
    • Go to https://dchousing.org/ssl/residents/receipt.aspx
    • Call the Housing Authority at 202-535-1000
    • Visit the Client Services Office at the Housing Authority at 1133 North Capitol Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002 (Walk-in days Tuesday ONLY)
  • To apply for Section 8 Mainstream Vouchers for persons with disabilities:
    • Call Community Connections at 202-546-1512
    • Visit Community Connections at 801 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE Suite 201, Washington DC 20003
  • To check your status for or apply for Permanent Supportive Housing:
    • Call: Human Services at 202-698-4166
  • For a list of Section 8 project based units go to http://1.usa.gov/1iQckJT
  • To search for housing units that you can afford go to http://dchousingsearch.org/
  • For help finding housing contact LIFT at 202-289-2525
  • For Legal Help: If you have a legal problem or question and would like a lawyer or if you want to hear more about the housing programs listed, call 202-328-5500.