Cold weather is dangerous. If you see someone who is homeless and in need of shelter, blankets or something warm to drink, please call the hotline: 202-399-7093. You might save a life.
Find us on Social Media
- Requiring that Families Show “Clear and Convincing Evidence” of Homelessness
- Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Changes to Homeless Services Law: Reducing Bathrooms in DC General Replacements
- DC’s Progressive Values Must Guide Its Homeless Services Policies
- The time to speak up about the Homeless Services Reform Act is now!
- Homeless Services Reform Amendment Act of 2017
- Help the Legal Clinic Do More!
- The Time to Demand a Just, Humane Response to Homelessness in DC is Now
- Community and Elected Leaders Worlds Apart on Urgency of Affordable Housing
- Set Up to Fail – Rapid Rehousing in the District of Columbia
- Be part of the community standing in solidarity with Brookland Manor tenants!