Cold weather is dangerous. If you see someone who is homeless and in need of shelter, blankets or something warm to drink, please call the hotline: 202-399-7093. You might save a life.
Find us on Social Media
- Continuing Eligibility Standards for Shelter must be Fair, Just, and Transparent
- ACTION UPDATE on the HSRA!
- TAKE ACTION today on the HSRA!
- Build Bridges Not Walls: Oppose Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Residency Standard
- DC’s Current Residency Requirement Puts Homeless Youth and Families at Risk
- Reform Rapid Re-housing Now to Increase Housing Stability
- This Crisis Cannot be Solved by Imposing Arbitrary Time Limits on Housing
- Requiring that Families Show “Clear and Convincing Evidence” of Homelessness
- Mayor Bowser’s Proposed Changes to Homeless Services Law: Reducing Bathrooms in DC General Replacements
- DC’s Progressive Values Must Guide Its Homeless Services Policies