The DC Interagency Council on Homelessness is holding a special meeting on Tuesday, October 26th at 9:30am, to vote on the Winter Plan for the upcoming hypothermia season. The meeting will be held at MPD Regional Operations Command (ROC) 801 Shepherd St NW. With regard to meeting the needs of families this winter, the current version of the Plan relies upon outplacing families into housing at a quick enough pace to free up capacity in the shelters. Already the District has been unable to keep up the anticipated pace, and there is no back-up plan identified. We urge concerned community members to attend the ICH meeting.
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, May 21, 2019 – SOME Intake
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am, May 22, 2019 – Miriam's Kitchen Intake
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, May 23, 2019 – Thrive DC Intake
- N/A, May 27, 2019 – NO INTAKE (Memorial Day)
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am, May 29, 2019 – Miriam's Kitchen Intake
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm, May 31, 2019 – Unity NW Intake